Reading Time: 4 minutes In August, consumer prices saw a modest uptick, driven by a surge in oil prices, leading to an increase in headline inflation, according to the latest report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics unveiled on Wednesday. The Consumer Price Index Read more…
Tag: Federal Reserve
Reading Time: < 1 minute Historically speaking, what will happen with mortgage rates in 2023 is a little more complex than what will happen with mortgage rates in 2022. The Federal Reserve has raised rates several times over the past few years. The rate hikes Read more…
VIDEO: This Week’s Best of our Network
DBJ does not collect data on its visitors.
Recent Stories in DBJ
Also in DBJ
- Sam Altman is Out at Open AI, the Creator of Chat GPT
- Crafting a Colorful Online Presence: The Art of SEO for Painting Businesses
- Jonathan Kaufman’s Commentary Feature on the Price of Business Digital Network
- It’s Becoming Less Expensive to Sell Your Home
- Uniquely You: Unconventional Bucket List Experiences
The author of the best selling finance book of all time celebrates its 20th anniversary in a series of interviews with Kevin Price on the Price of Business.
Kevin Price, Editor at Large of Daily Business Journal and host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show writes frequently at Quora about issues ranging from politics to personality types. His favorite answers are also found at USA Business Radio.
- And then there were two
- The centre cannot hold - the failure of Change UK and the atrophying of political thought
- On Britain beyond Brexit and the future of Conservatism
- On Change UK’s inadequacies, political agreements and missing Scots
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
NONE OF THE OPINIONS IN DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THOSE OF DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL
For more information regarding content, see the About page.