Reading Time: 2 minutes A majority (52%) of U.S. shoppers plan to start their online shopping via Amazon™ this holiday season, according to newly released findings from Episerver, the customer-centric digital experience company. For its latest report, “An Interview with The Couch Shopper: The Episerver Read more…
Reading Time: < 1 minute Ecommerce sales are primed to reach $200 billion this holiday season, but retailers’ distribution centers and logistics partners do not have the physical capacity to support the much-needed holiday sales, according to new research from BRG. “Online purchasing that accelerated last spring Read more…
VIDEO: This Week’s Best of our Network
DBJ does not collect data on its visitors.
Recent Stories in DBJ
- Wild Developments: Connecting to Nature through Visual Arts and Storytelling
- Navigating Hypnosis: A Professional Discourse With Dr. Ann Scolofsky
- Darby Vannier’s Commentary Feature on the Price of Business Digital Network
- Joia Jefferson Nuri’s Commentary Feature on the Price of Business Digital Network
- Defending Our Defenders
Also in DBJ
The author of the best selling finance book of all time celebrates its 20th anniversary in a series of interviews with Kevin Price on the Price of Business.
Kevin Price, Editor at Large of Daily Business Journal and host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show writes frequently at Quora about issues ranging from politics to personality types. His favorite answers are also found at USA Business Radio.
- And then there were two
- The centre cannot hold - the failure of Change UK and the atrophying of political thought
- On Britain beyond Brexit and the future of Conservatism
- On Change UK’s inadequacies, political agreements and missing Scots
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
NONE OF THE OPINIONS IN DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THOSE OF DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL
For more information regarding content, see the About page.