Reading Time: 2 minutes According to new data by the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges), the United States could see an estimated shortage of between 37,800 and 124,000 physicians by 2034, including shortfalls in both primary and specialty care. “The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted many Read more…
Tag: physician shortage
VIDEO: This Week’s Best of our Network
DBJ does not collect data on its visitors.
Recent Stories in DBJ
- Wild Developments: Connecting to Nature through Visual Arts and Storytelling
- Navigating Hypnosis: A Professional Discourse With Dr. Ann Scolofsky
- Darby Vannier’s Commentary Feature on the Price of Business Digital Network
- Joia Jefferson Nuri’s Commentary Feature on the Price of Business Digital Network
- Defending Our Defenders
Also in DBJ
- Netflix Captures the Story of a Once Iconic Sports Brand
- SEO for $50? Is That Really Possible?
- New Report Shows Shocking Number of Businesses Cannot Pay October Rent
- Why ‘Driving’ Force for Electric Vehicles Is Direct Lithium Extraction
- Newsweek Editor Looks at the Dangers of a Disconnected Media and More
The author of the best selling finance book of all time celebrates its 20th anniversary in a series of interviews with Kevin Price on the Price of Business.
Kevin Price, Editor at Large of Daily Business Journal and host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show writes frequently at Quora about issues ranging from politics to personality types. His favorite answers are also found at USA Business Radio.
- And then there were two
- The centre cannot hold - the failure of Change UK and the atrophying of political thought
- On Britain beyond Brexit and the future of Conservatism
- On Change UK’s inadequacies, political agreements and missing Scots
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
NONE OF THE OPINIONS IN DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THOSE OF DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL
For more information regarding content, see the About page.