Reading Time: 2 minutes The Federal Reserve has made a dramatic move to fight rising consumer prices: it hiked its benchmark interest rate by three-quarters of a percentage point. The hike is the Fed’s largest since 1994, and follows a quarter-point hike in March Read more…
Tag: interest rate
VIDEO: This Week’s Best of our Network
DBJ does not collect data on its visitors.
Recent Stories in DBJ
Also in DBJ
- Economic Index Sees Bump in June
- Best Places To Save During High Inflation and a Declining Stock Market
- Honda is Creating a New Electric Van That Will Cost $7300
- EXCLUSIVE with Photographer that Captured the Images of the Leaders of a Generation and More
- Why Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year” Might Be Labor Unions
The author of the best selling finance book of all time celebrates its 20th anniversary in a series of interviews with Kevin Price on the Price of Business.
Kevin Price, Editor at Large of Daily Business Journal and host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show writes frequently at Quora about issues ranging from politics to personality types. His favorite answers are also found at USA Business Radio.
- And then there were two
- The centre cannot hold - the failure of Change UK and the atrophying of political thought
- On Britain beyond Brexit and the future of Conservatism
- On Change UK’s inadequacies, political agreements and missing Scots
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
NONE OF THE OPINIONS IN DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THOSE OF DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL
For more information regarding content, see the About page.