Reading Time: 2 minutes The newly enacted child tax credit, which will put an average of $221 per month into the pockets of families earning $150,000 or less with children, would make housing go from unaffordable to affordable for roughly half a million American families. The number of Read more…
Tag: child tax credit
VIDEO: This Week’s Best of our Network
DBJ does not collect data on its visitors.
Recent Stories in DBJ
Also in DBJ
- VIDEO: Newsweek Editor on the Media Most Out of Touch with the Public
- Understanding the Current Labor Shortage and What to Do About It
- The Shocking United States Economic Damages from Storms
- Women-Launched Businesses on the Rise
- EXCLUSIVE with Photographer that Captured the Images of the Leaders of a Generation and More
The author of the best selling finance book of all time celebrates its 20th anniversary in a series of interviews with Kevin Price on the Price of Business.
Kevin Price, Editor at Large of Daily Business Journal and host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business show writes frequently at Quora about issues ranging from politics to personality types. His favorite answers are also found at USA Business Radio.
- And then there were two
- The centre cannot hold - the failure of Change UK and the atrophying of political thought
- On Britain beyond Brexit and the future of Conservatism
- On Change UK’s inadequacies, political agreements and missing Scots
- On “Fleabag”, a Corbyn government and Kenneth Clarke’s tandoori moments
Kevin Price at Huffington Post
NONE OF THE OPINIONS IN DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING THOSE OF DAILY BUSINESS JOURNAL
For more information regarding content, see the About page.